Bike and Roll NYC offers the most entertaining and informative bike tours in New York City! Daily departures include day and night bike tours of the most famous sites and hidden gems. Guided bicycle tours, self-guided rides, Segway tours, and private/group tours are available.
“The Central Park Bike Tour allowed my family to see most of the park in just two hours. And the tour guide was excellent!”
– Grace M.
“Loved every minute! I thoroughly recommend renting a bike as an exciting and different way of seeing the city.”
– Lois C.
“We decided to do the Bike the Brooklyn Bridge and Water Taxi tour. I must say it is one of the best things we have ever done while in New York!”
– Jay N.
“I would recommend a NYC bicycle tour to anyone.
You don’t need to be super fit, just have to be a bit adventurous.”
– Boss B.
- Columbus Circle West at Central Park West
- Columbus Circle South at Central Park South
- Tavern on the Green at 67th St. & Central Park West
- State St. & Water St. at the park entrance
Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Old Fulton St. at the waterfront/ferry
- Hudson River Greenway between W. 70th and W. 71st
East River Park
- East River Greenway between E. Houston St. & 6th St.
West Harlem Piers Park
- Hudson River Greenway at W. 135th St.
Liberty State Park, NY
- 200 Morris Pesin Dr. at the Flag Plaza
- Audrey Zapp Dr. across from Liberty Landing Ferry